Thursday, April 14, 2016

~In The Dark



A photo-set from last Summer I just recently got to start sharing!
This was a wonderful shoot working with some new people (full credits below)!

The style of the shoot was a bit darker but in sort of a fantasy style. Sort of like a darker fairytale. I was very much inspired by my character to be something like a raven with the black feathers.
The metal finger armor is from an Italian Jewelry designer known as Myril Jewels. You can find their etsy shop here!

Credits:
Photography: Brittany Hogan
MUA/H: Karla Lambert
Model: Kyris
Finger Armor: Myril Jewels




I can't decide which of these I like more, the color or black and white.





Hope you enjoyed one of my newest shoots. I will have more to post as always soon!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing these beautiful pictures <3 :D
    I can't get over how awesome the makeup is!!
    You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. titanium hip
    Titanium hip has been available for sale online titanium pot for sale ion titanium hair color and for the first time ever. This hip titanium scrap price design is titanium granite countertops an indigenously 2019 ford fusion hybrid titanium beautiful design $3.98 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete